Honda Accord Lease
Are you looking for the right Honda Accord Lease? At Fair Lease we specialize in the right lease on the right Honda Accord without you having to worry about contacting a dealership. Because we are the credit union we can do things that the Honda dealer can't such as free delivery to any of the following cities: Dallas, Ft Worth, Plano, Addison, Arlington, Coppell, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Rockwall, Garland, Carrollton and if you don’t see your cities give us a call.
Why Lease An Accord With Fair Lease?
- First things first, we aren't a dealership, FairLease is a credit union owned company. What that means is that we aren't trying to make a profit at all cost. In fact, since we are the credit union, we know what customer service means and as such will work to ensure that you get the best Honda Accord lease available.
- Because of our lower finance rates you can ensure that you get the Honda Accord you want. You won't have to worry about not being able to get the options you want because the finance rates are too high. Stop settling, go with Fair Lease.
- With our easy 3 step process you don't have to worry about over complication with Fair Lease. Our focus is you and on your Honda Accord Lease.
- Because we aren't a dealership we have a short list of Honda dealerships that we work with to ensure that we get the Accord you've been looking for, right down to the number of cup holders and the color of the paint. Better than that? You don't have to worry about working with a car salesman!
- No middleman finance charges. Since we are the bank you don't have to worry about a finance charge being marked up!
The Honda Accord belongs to a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda, one of the leading automobile manufacturers worldwide. Honda is a Japanese manufacturer and retailer of automobiles. The sales figures of the Honda Accord ballooned the most in the United States in the first few years after it was first produced and launched. The Honda Accord has been one of Honda's best sellers since the first model came out in 1976. Its successful sales figures are highly noteworthy, most especially in the United States, where it has withstood fifteen years of top-notch recommendations from car enthusiasts. Past and present road tests prove the reliability and practicability of the Honda Accord, and it has long been considered as one of the most reliable vehicles all around the world.
Honda, having released its initial models, received lukewarm response in huge countries with large automobile markets such as Japan and North America at the onset, to the point of almost liquidating their business. However, Honda took a leap of faith and released the Civic, which turned their financial fortune around. Not long after, Honda released the Honda Accord, which totally reversed their preliminary financial standing.
The vehicle has garnered awards such as ConsumerSearch's "Best Family Car" in Family Sedans in 2006, Motor Trend's "Import Car of the Year" in 1994, and it has been voted "Car of the Year" in Japan in the years 1985, 1993, and 2002. Truly, the Honda Accord is a highly recommended choice when one is looking for a car that will serve its purpose and truly make the owner feel good about their purchase.
The Honda Accord has undergone a nine-generation transformation, commencing from its initial model produced in 1976. The very first model of Honda Accord was a three-door hatchback with a 93.7-inch wheelbase and a weight of about 2,000 pounds. It was patterned to the earliest version of Honda Civic, but sold a greater quantity of units because of its moderate size and great fuel economy. Having undergone nine generations of consistent transformation and improvement.
*Payment based on 60 month closed-end lease. No security deposit. $289 due at signing. Offer subject to credit approval and vehicle availability. Payments, rates, and residual values subject to change based on contract date. Art for illustration purposes only. All vehicle images provided by EVOX IMAGES®. All rights reserved.